TamViet Software Ltd.,Co.

Accounting Software


You are not connected. Please login or register

Number crunching, bungy jumping

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1 Number crunching, bungy jumping on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:04 am

Khách vi


Khách viếng thăm

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!
Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!

99% is great, the other 1% I hate
Little things keep bugging at my head

Wake up calls Bad idea!
Smack and that Bad idea!
Fashion cafe Bad idea!
Friendly fire, GMTV
Darker mornings Bad idea!
And pay per view Bad idea!
Litter dropping Bad idea!
I made a list, I've got the lot, and all the stuff is all I'm taught
It's not fair, but I don't care not me

Rocky 5 Bad idea!
And indie shite Bad idea!
KKK Bad idea!
Number crunching, bungy jumping
Paying taxes Bad idea!
And Pavement cracks Bad idea!
Car alarms Bad idea!
Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea!

Give me and B-A-D-I-D-E-AAAAAA
Bad idea!
tinting residential window
naples real estate

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết